Report Builder: Version 3.1.4 Release Notes (Cloud/Server/DC)
- New feature: All scripted reports can be used now as a gadget on a dashboard.
- New feature: The ability to mark reports as “Favorite” and filter them has been implemented.
- Improvement: Now you can create all reports on the main “Create report” page, which contains all available report types: Quick Reports and Scripted Reports.
- Improvement: The “Group by” picker is now collapsible. All the elements starting from the second one will be hidden, to save screen place for better grouping overview.
- Improvement: Create a scripted report much easier – just select any scripted report from the main “Create report” page and “Copy” it to get access to its sources.
- New feature: Simplified scope selector has been added as an input parameter option. The field assists you in selecting a scope of tickets the same way as the Basic search in Jira.
Report example: Hierarchy report
- New feature: The “Story points” column has been added.
- Bug fix: The issue search functionality has been fixed to support search by project, key, summary, part of search or part of summary.