We create customized WalkMe strategies for companies
Driving Digital Adoption Successfully
Oftentimes new software and digitalization processes are driving people and technologies apart. When the digital world skyrockets, companies have to move towards transformation by force. We are closing the gap between software, resources and users with WalkMe. With consulting and training we support companies on their digital transformation journey and reinforce them in adapting to new working methods the best possible way.
Get to know the partnership
Since 2011 WalkMe has developed multiple ways of meeting users’ demands through digital transformation. Starting with a guidance system for user experience, WalkMe has since then expanded its’ position on the market and helped a growing number of companies around the world in digital adoption.
Actonic is focusing mainly on developing customized solutions for customers and pushing them forward in the digital world through agile working methods. We thrive off of our software expertise for different industries and respond to our customer’s needs with WalkMe consulting, training and support.
Digital Adoption Platform (DAP)
Adapting to digital software made easy – WalkMe’s DAP is serving as an enterprise class guidance and engagement platform for amazing user experiences of employees and customers.
- Guide users, employees & other target groups through software
- Drive more engagement by users
- Automate processes with WalkMe Automation for a boost in productivity
- Configure business desktops by creating notifications with WalkMe Desktop
- Gain insights through data in DAP Center
Connect WalkMe with programs like:
- CRM Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics 365®
3 Core Benefits
Driven data analysis & maximum return of digital investment
With less time to more competence
Great user experiences
Engaged & productive employees, ready-to-buy customers
Our WalkMe Solutions
Adapting software to individual user needs
- You would like to reduce training and onboarding hours for internal software with customized walk-throughs?
- You would like to minimize support tickets with an intuitive platform and FAQs?
- You would like to ease your employee’s resistance to change for new software integrations?
- You would like to improve your customer’s satisfaction by guiding them through your website?
Connecting workspaces digitally
Employee & management level is connected
Customer management with minimum contact
Enable high usability through self-service & continuous reviews
Source of knowledge
Cloudification of information through technological modernization
Ease resistance to change
Make implementations easy through onboarding & training
Achieve expected business outcomes
Overcome obstacles faster & forecast clearer
Use technological investment
Maximize return of digital investment
Enable more competence through specified training tools & with less expenditure of time
Flexible work structure
Reskill users to new working methods & software with minimal training time
Allow executives to increase software usage & effectiveness through analytic dashboards
Gain more insight
Create visual & statistic insights for actions & behaviors through individual tools
Digital Transformation for ...
Buying new software might be a good solution, but it is only one step along the way to a digital workplace. Only with personalized, on-demand training, tool’s opportunities will be used fully.
When the current technology is requesting too many resources or creating too many pain points, we are helping to adapt to tools with ease.
We are supporting with:
- A software implementation plan
- Customized training programs
- Easing resistance to change & productivity boost
When customers are visiting a website, use a software or product, they are likely to enjoy it once their expectations are met and support is available easily.
By making a few changes in different areas, customers will be guided through the experience and get the result they want.
We are supporting with:
- Reducing support tickets & help desk costs
- Embedding new self-service-chains & self-support methods
- Creating a personalized customer strategy
Product owners and teams working in retail will be familiar with problems concerning product marketing and launching. Release strategies working for one product may not be working for another. And customers might face some different issues with the product as well.
We are supporting with:
- Improving launching processes for eCommerce & retail
- Embedding a fitting self-service experience
- Enabling data-based decisions through reporting
- Guiding sales & support teams with the right tools
to know more?
Contact us to talk to our experts, have all your questions answered and get an individual quotation.