With short and precise but memorable posts, you persuade followers on Social Media? You’re aware of the policies in community management? Data-based work with a content plan is something you like, but at the same time you’re agile enough to react to changes in the community? Then we’re looking forward to handing you over our social media channels!
Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
About the position
With our professional services (consulting, support, training, development) as well as Actonic products we support customers worldwide since 2015 in their digital transformation. To build up our Marketing team, we are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager.
Type of job: Full time and permanent employment
Start: As soon as possible
Location: In Stuttgart or nationwide
Work experience: With working experience
What we offer you
- Dynamic atmosphere, flexible working hours
- Possibility to work (part-time) from home
- Appreciative cooperation, strong and open feedback culture
- Independent, international working environment
- Room for creativity and personal growth
- New, modern, fully equipped workplace in Stuttgart
- Good transportation connection
- Managing all our social media channels and developing new ones (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Xing)
- Developing and executing platform-specific marketing strategies
- Concepting and executing campaigns, posts etc.
- Creation of social media content (copy, image, video)
- Content plan creation
- Data analysis for social media channels
- Community management
- Developing and strengthening partnerships with other brands
- Degree in marketing, media, communication or similar working experience – more important than your degree is your know-how
- Fluent in German and English (spoken & written) is a must!
- Experience in content creation, primarily in marketing / social media marketing
- Some knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Interested in newest social media trends
- Interested in IT topics
If you’re interested in working in an environment where you can create exciting content, join us!
Get to know us
Receive updates about our work and new exciting job opportunities in our newsletter.