Handling cross-functional CRMs like Salesforce and its development isn’t new to you? Leading a project is a natural task for you, while you have conceptual as well as analytical skills and technical background? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
Salesforce Consultant (m/f/d)
About the position
With our consulting and development department we support multiple international customers since 2015 in implementing software and processes – one of them is Salesforce. Considering our goals for and upcoming projects, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant.
Type of job: Full time and permanent employment
Start: As soon as possible
Location: In Stuttgart or nationwide
Work experience: With working experience
- Development of Salesforce environment and architecture
- Concepting, analyzing and optimizing Salesforce issue, marketing and sales processes
- Technical customer support
- Consultation for customer projects and support in every stage of digital transformation
- Implementing customer requests
- Implementation with click-and-point requirements (reports, layouts etc.)
- Conducting user trainings
- Concepting individual solutions
- Professional and technical support in multiple projects (internal & for customers)
- Building trusting and strong customer relationships
- Degree in IT/Business IT, engineering or natural science or similar education – more important than your degree is your know-how
- Multiple years of working experience in Salesforce (min. 2 years)
- Salesforce certificate(s)
- Knowledge in Salesforce solutions or products
- Knowledge with customer projects
- Database and development knowledge is advantageous
- Interest in current CRM trends
- High level knowledge of German and English (spoken & written)
Even if you are missing some level of experience, we are looking forward meeting you! We invest in you and your further education. We build up our team not only with experienced members, but are looking for creativity, motivation and enthusiasm.
What we offer
- Dynamic atmosphere, flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home
- Appreciative cooperation, independent, international working environment
- Strong and open feedback culture
- New, modern, fully equipped workplace
- Good transport connection
If you’re interested in working in an environment where you can take responsibility for a company in order to create something great, join us!
Get to know us
Receive updates about our work and new exciting job opportunities in our newsletter.