You’re an expert in Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket or Bamboo? You would like to work in a team full of open-minded and solution oriented IT-experts? At the same time you like diversified projects, where you will show up as a competent consultant? Then you will feel right at home with us, the leading service provider for Atlassian products.
Atlassian Consultant (m/f/d)
About the position
With our consulting, development and service department we support our customers in implementing Atlassian products in an optimal way. Because of increasing order numbers we are looking for an Atlassian IT Consultant.
Type of job: Full time, part time, work contract, freelancer, permanent employment
Start: As soon as possible
Location: In Stuttgart or nationwide
Work experience: With working experience
- Accompany adaptations, installations and operations of Atlassian products
- Admission, analysis and forwarding of customer requirements
- Creation of concepts and technical implementation options, for example for migration, updates or merges
- Competent consulting for Agile methods, ITSM or Application Lifecycle Management (in connection to Atlassian products)
- Planning, preparation and execution of trainings for (key-) users
- Introduction of DevOps methods and tools
- Degree in IT/Business IT or similar education – more important than your degree is your know-how
- Work experience in IT project management or IT consulting (min. 2 years)
- Fluent German and English is a must! (spoken & written)
- Profound technical understanding and safe handling of Atlassian products
- Presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (50 %)
Even if you are missing some level of experience, we are looking forward meeting you! We invest in you and your further education. We build up our team not only with experienced members, but are looking for creativity, motivation and enthusiasm.
What we offer
- You work in a dynamic atmosphere with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home
- Appreciative cooperation
- Regular internal and external training regarding your projects and wishes
- New, modern, fully equipped workplace
- Good transport connection
If you’re interested in working in an environment where you can take responsibility in order to create something great, join us by clicking the button below:
Get to know us
Receive updates about our work and new exciting job opportunities in our newsletter.