Report Builder: Version 3.5.0 Release Notes (Cloud/Server/DC)
- New feature: Project Timesheet link has been deleted. Previously, the functionality was available as a link from the left project menu. Now, “Project Timesheet” is available as a project report in “Project Reports” → “Universal Report”.
- New feature: “Timesheet”, “General Pivot”, “Workload Pivot” report types have been removed. The functionality of all these reports could be fully replaced by the “Universal Report”.
- Improvement: The height calculation algorithm for all gadgets (of Scripted Reports and Universal Report) was improved to better fit all the reports’ height.
- Improvement: Input parameters UI has been improved to support a single column gadgets layout, two columns layout and three columns layout.
New field picker
- New feature: New field picker has been implemented to support the most of the System fields and the custom fields types. It gives users a simple way to configure fields hierarchy and select required fields for reports.
All the reports
- Bug fix: Multiple bug fixes and UI improvement in all the modules.
- New feature: Major performance improvement for the Server version. Page load time on all the reports has been decreased.
Interested in our upcoming Report Builder releases? Visit our roadmap on Trello