Report Builder: Version 3.1.21 Release Notes (Cloud/Server/DC)
- Improvement: We’ve reviewed the report roles model and improved available actions and limitations for all 3 roles: Report Owner, Report Editor, Report Viewer.
Read more about report permissions:
All the reports
- New feature: We added the ability to change the Report Owner. It is the role with the following permissions:
- Change and save input parameters
- Clone an existing report
- Share a report
- Assign permission levels to the shared report
- New feature: We added the new “Filter by” component that will help users to select the scope of tickets for the report more easily.
- New feature: We added to Timeline and Pivot report types the ability to group results by the issue type.
- Improvement: We improved export to Excel that now displays formulas in the “Total” row and the “Total” column.
- Bug fix: In addition, we did multiple bug fixes and UI improvements.
Interested in our upcoming Report Builder releases? Visit our roadmap on Trello