Report Builder: Version 3.1.16 Release Notes (Cloud/Server/DC)
- New feature: Our Pivot report now displays “Total by Row” and “Total by Column” by default for all types of aggregations.
- New feature: New aggregation options have been added:
- Count of comments – you can use it to calculate count of comments, grouped by Issue Type, Component, or almost any other system or custom field.
- # Subtasks – count of tickets of subtasks type
- AVG Time Spent – average spent time
- MIN Time Spent – minimum spent type
- MAX Time Spent – maximum spent time
- New feature: We’ve added 4 new aggregation options for any custom field of numeric type: AVG, MIN, MAX, Σ. For example if you have the custom field “Price”, which is number field type, in the aggregations list you will see 4 options:
- AVG Price
- MIN Price
- MAX Price
- Σ Price
- New feature: The ability to select any custom field of “Select List” type to be used as aggregation option for “Group by” and “Columns” has been added.
- New feature: The ability to use a few more fields for event cards has been added. You can select these field to show on the event card itself or in detailed pop-up:
- Affects Version/s
- Due Date
- Fix Version/s
- Linked Issues
- Security Level
- Bug fix: Events with duration more than 1 day are now displayed as single events for multiple days. Previously it was shown as a full day event for the start date only.
- New feature: The ability to select custom issue types in our hierarchy report has been added. Now you can also see and edit your tickets in the hierarchy “Initiative-Epic-Story-Sub tasks”.
- New feature:
- “Filter by” filed has been improved for Timeline, Pivot and Hierarchy report types.
- Now you can check “Include parent and epic links issues” option.
- Your chosen scope will automatically be extended with parent tickets (for sub-tasks) and parent Epics (for tasks, stories, etc.).
- We’ve improved the drag-and-drop functionality for “Filter by”, “Group by”, “Columns” and other similar fields.
- Now you can select an element by double-clicking on it.
- Also, if some option allows only a single element to be selected, drag-and-drop and double click will replace your already existing element.
Interested in our upcoming Report Builder releases? Visit our roadmap on Trello