Report Builder: Version 3.0.6 Release Notes (Server/DC)
- We’ve translated our time tracking and reporting app into German.
- We’ve added new UI elements for a better user experience.
- My Timesheets – Calendar view: Bug with wrong issues in the issue picker on the right panel has been resolved.
- My Timesheets – Calendar view: Bug of window height in weekly view without time has been fixed. Now the window always tries to use 100 % of the screen.
- Issue picker in all sections: Bug with issue type icon has been fixed. Now it is visible for all tickets and issue types.
- We’ve improved the range picker component in every section and displayed selected relative period like “Last week”, “Last Month”, etc.
- “Add work log” dialogue has been improved and now displays a “Time spent” / “Time remaining” progress bar.
- “Add work log” dialogue has been improved and now checks user permissions for every ticket and warns if user cannot add a worklog to some tickets.
- Time Reports – Pivot Report: Column picker has been improved and now supports drag-and-drop for all columns.
- Teams: We’ve added the ability to use and search by team names in any language.
- Teams: “Add new team member” dialogue has improved visibility and ease of use.
- Scripted Reports: The ability to export\import your report in JSON format has been added. Now you can easily migrate your reports from different Jira instances, or even between Jira Cloud and Jira Server.