You would like to work in a team full of open-minded and solution oriented IT-experts, which you will support actively throughout your studies? Then you will feel right at home with us, the leading service provider for Atlassian products.
Working student in IT (m/f/d)
About the position
With our consulting and development department we support our customers in implementing software and processes in an optimal way. Because of increasing order numbers and multiple planned tasks in infrastructure and development we are looking for a working student in IT.
- Type of job: Part time, work contract
- Start: As soon as possible
- Location: In Stuttgart or nationwide
- Work experience: With working experience
- Supporting consultants and developers (partly in English)
- Developing Actonic infrastructure and customer infrastructure
- Programming our backend
- Installation and Maintenance of hardware and software
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Documentation of processes
- Student in IT/Business IT or similar education
- Basic studies completed successfully
- First experiences in IT / IT Consulting
- First experience in Jira is an advantage
- Good technical understanding
- High level knowledge of German and English
- Interested in technical and digital topics in our industry
- Available for 10-20 hours per week
Even if you are missing some level of experience, we are looking forward meeting you! We invest in you and your further education. We build up our team not only with experienced members, but are looking for creativity, motivation and enthusiasm.
We are offering you
- You work in a dynamic atmosphere with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home
- Highly self-reliant atmosphere and room for your ideas
- New, modern, fully equipped workplace
- Good transport connection
If you’re interested in working in an environment where you can take responsibility in order to create something great, join us by clicking the button below.