Leading a team is a natural task for you? Maybe you’re already working in Atlassian’s ecosystem, especially in consulting, support or training? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
Team lead Atlassian Consulting (m/f/d)
About the position
With our professional services (consulting, support, training, development) as well as Actonic products we support customers worldwide since 2015 in their digital transformation. To build up our Atlassian consulting team and to work successfully on even more customer projects, we are looking for a motivated team lead!
Type of job: Full time
Duration: Permanent employment
Start: As soon as possible
Work experience: With working experience
- Developing our Atlassian consulting team
- Professional team management (roughly 10 people)
- Accompanying implementations, installations and operations of Atlassian products
- Admission and analysis of customer requests
- Creation of concepts and technical implementation options, e.g. for migrations, updates etc.
- Competent consultation for agile methods, ITSM or application lifestyle management (in relation to Atlassian products)
- Planning and executing trainings for (key) users
- Degree in IT/Business IT or similar education – more important than your degree is your know-how
- 2 years of working experience in consulting, support etc.
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written) is a must!
- Experience in team management
- Deep technical understanding and handling of Atlassian products advantageous
- Communicative with presentation skills
- Experience in project management
What we offer
- Dynamic atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home
- Top motivated and innovative management round
- New, modern, fully equipped workplace
- Good transport connection
If you’re interested in working in an environment where you can take responsibility for a team in order to create something great, join us!
Simply send in your application documents!
Get to know us
Receive updates about our work and new exciting job opportunities in our newsletter.