Terms like SERP, keywords, backlinks and metadata are nothing new to you? You know how to set up SEO strategies and could transform them into practical to-dos at the same time? The Googlebot and you are best buddys 🤞? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
SEO Manager (m/f/d)
What we offer
Dynamic atmosphere, flexible working hours
Possibility to work part-time from home
Appreciative cooperation, independent, international working environment
Strong and open feedback culture
New, modern, fully equipped workplace in Stuttgart
Good transport connection
About Actonic and the position
With our professional services (consulting, support, training, development) as well as Actonic products we support customers worldwide since 2015 in their digital transformation.
To build up our Marketing team, we are looking for an experienced SEO Manager, who is capable of theoretical strategy planning as well as practical content creation.
Type of job: Full time, part-time and permanent employment
Start: As soon as possible
Location: In Stuttgart or nationwide
Work experience: With working experience
- Development of SEO strategies
- Conducting keyword research and competitor analysis
- Creation of SEO content
- Support in creation of landingpages for products and services
- Support in creation of articles for our blog (WordPress)
- Support in creation of downloadables (whitepaper, ebooks etc.)
- Monitoring trends and google updates
- On- and offpage optimization
- Reporting for SEO
- Conducting workshops
- Degree in marketing, communication or similar education / working experience – more important than your degree is your know-how
- Fluent in German and English (spoken & written) is a must!
- Min. 2 years working experience in SEO
- Analytical thinking and transfer to practical tasks
- Experience in WordPress, Seobility, Search Console, Google Analytics, Sistrix etc.
- Interested in IT topics
If you’re interested in creating high-ranking SEO content and skyrocketing our visibility, join us!
Simply apply with your CV and a cover letter.
Get to know us
Receive updates about our work and new exciting job opportunities in our newsletter.