Actonic is an agile IT consulting company. We drive breakthrough innovations and help our clients successfully master the challenges of digitalization and digital transformation. Using state-of-the-art technologies, we develop products and customized solutions to build efficient IT infrastructures, optimize processes and help our clients become GDPR compliant.
At Actonic, we build on the strengths of each employee and work in teams to grow together, learn from each other and achieve great things together. We celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. If you want to be more than just another employee, join our team.
As a responsible employer, we build on equal opportunities and welcome all people. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
Develop custom solutions and enjoy great teamwork at Actonic. Bring your extensive skill set to a place ready to employ every facet of it. Collaborate on customer-facing and internal projects among a team of dedicated fellow developers.
We work remotely (WFH)! This position is fully remote, and we are looking for good people who share our passion. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Actonic is an ideal place to get ahead. If you like to create amazing applications with a highly motivated team, Apply today!
- You will be adding and supporting new features in our Jira and Confluence plugins that will ship to thousands of users around the world
- You will be applying industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex web applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards
- You will be working with Product Managers, Designers, and other Developers to refine feature design and functionality
- You are going to perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness
- You will be makeing recommendations to existing infrastructure
- Continually engage in professional development
- Develop documentation to track
- Help and support junior developers with development issues
- Train our junior developers on the job
Type of position: Full-time and permanent
Work experience: with work experience (at least 2 years)
Location: worldwide/ fully remote
In addition to our great colleagues, our living culture and the opportunity to help shape it, we offer other attractive benefits that make Actonic a great employer:
- You will work in a dynamic working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- You can work from all around the world. This position is fully remote
- We work in an international environment that supports and learns from each other
- You get the freedom to experiment, try new things and get creative
- We offer flexible, trust-based working hours, for the perfect work-life balance, according to your needs
- A strong feedback and open communication culture, where your ideas count, is standard for us. Because only together we move forward
- Our regular team events bring us even closer together, either remotely or on-site – in line with COVID, of course