You would like to work in a team full of open-minded and solution oriented IT-experts? At the same time you like diverse projects and would like to support our team and customers in developing business technologies and infrastructures? Then you will feel right at home with us!
IT Specialist (m/f/d)
About the position
With our consulting and development department we support multiple customers in implementing software and processes in an optimal way. Because of increasing order numbers and a quickly growing team, we are looking for an IT specialist for system integration and development.
- Type of job: Full time, part time, work contract, freelancer, permanent employment
- Start: As soon as possible
- Location: In Stuttgart or nationwide
- Work experience: With working experience
- Installation, support, backup / recovery and maintenance of clients and servers
- Installation, support and maintenance of company network
- Development of IT and network infrastructure
- Responsible for developing applications and projects
- Infrastructure as service and code
- Development and implementation of automations (Chef, Puppet, Saltstack)
- Degree in IT/Business IT or similar education, for example training as IT specialist – more important than your degree is your know-how
- Work experience in server administration
- High level knowledge in network technology and standards, client server technology and netwerk analysis
- Profound knowledge of modern programming languages
- Profound knowledge in set up and maintenance of database systems
- High level knowledge of German and English
Even if you are missing some level of experience, we are looking forward meeting you! We invest in you and your further education. We build up our team not only with experienced members, but are looking for creativity, motivation and enthusiasm.
What we offer
- You work in a dynamic atmosphere with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home
- Appreciative cooperation
- Regular internal and external training regarding your projects and wishes
- New, modern, fully equipped workplace
- Good transport connection
If you’re interested in working in an environment where you can take responsibility in order to create something great, join us by clicking the button below:
Get to know us
Receive updates about our work and new exciting job opportunities in our newsletter.