You are fully equipped in working with Salesforce as a strategic platform? You have experience in leading a consulting team and in customer management? You would like to work in a team full of open-minded and solution oriented IT-experts? Then you will feel right at home with us.
Head of Salesforce (m/f/d)
About the position
With our consulting and development department we support multiple customers in implementing software and processes in an optimal way. Because of increasing order numbers and a quickly growing team, we are looking for a Head of Salesforce. You are responsible for building and expanding our international Salesforce Business Unit. You will lead your team disciplinary and professionally.
Type of job: Full time and permanent employment
Start: As soon as possible
Location: In Stuttgart or nationwide
Work experience: With working experience
- Building and developing the business unit Salesforce
- Developing our portfolio in consultation with our management
- Administrating and developing our Salesforce platform
- Coordinating different projects
- Identifying optimization potential and monitoring Salesforce’s performance
- Degree in IT/Business IT or similar education – more important than your degree is your know-how
- Work experience in Salesforce and consulting (min. 3 years)
- Management experience is an advantage
- Accompanying Salesforce projects from beginning to end
- Profound understanding and technical handling of data base systems, web services / SOA
- Salesforce.com certification and programming experience is an advantage
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Presentation and communication skills
- High level knowledge of German and English
What we offer
- Dynamic atmosphere with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home
- Regular internal and external training regarding your projects and wishes
- Management workshops for developing leadership skills
- New, modern, fully equipped workplace
- Good transport connection
If you’re interested in working in an environment where you can take responsibility for a team in order to create something great, join us and send us your résumé via e-mail.
Get to know us
Receive updates about our work and new exciting job opportunities in our newsletter.