You’re an expert in Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket or Bamboo? You have experience in leading a team? You would like to work in a team full of open-minded and solution oriented IT-experts? Then you will feel right at home with us, the leading service provider for Atlassian products.
Head of Atlassian Consulting (m/f/d)
About the position
With our consulting and development department we support multiple customers in implementing Atlassian products in an optimal way. Because of increasing order numbers and a quickly growing team, we are looking for a Head of Atlassian Consulting with disciplinary responsibilities.
Type of job: Full time and permanent employment
Start: As soon as possible
Location: In Stuttgart or nationwide (remote)
Work experience: With working experience and leadership experience
- Leading and developing our quickly growing Atlassian consulting team
- Developing our consulting portfolio in consultation with our management
- Accompany adaptations, installations and operations of Atlassian products
- Admission, analysis and forwarding of customer requirements
- Creation of concepts and technical implementation options, for example for migration
- Competent consulting for Agile methods, ITSM or Application Lifecycle Management (in connection to Atlassian products)
- Planning, preparation and execution of trainings for employees and (key-) users
- Introduction of DevOps methods and tools
- Degree in IT/Business IT or similar education – more important than your degree is your know-how
- Work experience in IT project management or IT consulting (min. 2 years)
- Fluent in German and English (spoken & written) is a must!
- Management experience is an advantage
- Profound technical understanding and safe handling with Atlassian products
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Presentation and communication skills
What we offer
- Dynamic atmosphere with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home
- Regular internal and external training regarding your projects and wishes
- Management workshops for developing leadership skills
- New, modern, fully equipped workplace
- Good transport connection
If you’re interested in working in an environment where you can take responsibility for a team in order to create something great, join us by clicking the button below:
Get to know us
Receive updates about our work and new exciting job opportunities in our newsletter.