You would like to work in a team full of open-minded and solution oriented IT-experts? At the same time you like diverse projects with focus on Linux or Windows and would like to support our team and customers in developing business technologies and infrastructures? Then you will feel right at home with us!
Administrator Linux/Windows (m/f/d)
About the position
With our consulting and development department we support multiple customers in implementing software and processes in an optimal way. Because of increasing order numbers and a quickly growing team, we are looking for an administrator focusing on Linux and/or Windows.
- Type of job: Full time, part time, work contract, freelancer, permanent employment
- Start: As soon as possible
- Location: In Stuttgart or nationwide
- Work experience: With working experience
- Installation, configuration, documentation and monitoring
- Troubleshooting of Windows and Linux based server infrastructures and solutions
- Planning and executing IT implementation projects
- Recognize potential for improvement, rework and simplify current processes
- Assurance of IT operations in a highly available business environment
- 2nd and 3rd level support for employees and IT service desk
- Administration of network (LAN/WLAN), firewalls and VPN Site-2-Site connections
- Configuration and operation of monitoring and management systems with open-source tools
- Analysis, elimination and support in case of disturbances, directly in contact with users/customers
- Degree in IT/Business IT or similar education – more important than your degree is your know-how
- Profound work experience in administration and developing Linux and Windows servers
- Fluent in German and high level knowledge in English
- Practical knowledge in modern script languages like Python, Bash and others
- Knowledge in agile working methods is an advantage
- Interested in current tech trends
Even if you are missing some level of experience, we are looking forward meeting you! We invest in you and your further education. We build up our team not only with experienced members, but are looking for creativity, motivation and enthusiasm.
What we offer
- You work in a dynamic atmosphere with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and the possibility to work part time from home
- Appreciative cooperation
- Regular internal and external training regarding your projects and wishes
- New, modern, fully equipped workplace
- Good transport connection
If you’re interested in working in an environment where you can take responsibility in order to create something great, join us by clicking the button below:
Get to know us
Receive updates about our work and new exciting job opportunities in our newsletter.