GDPR (DSGVO) and Security for Jira & Confluence: Cloud Update
- UI fixes and improvements for:
- Creation/editing template pages
- Execution results page
- Dashboard with templates
- New feature: Notify any user by email
You are now able to enable email notification in our app. If an action is affected, you will receive a notification via mail. For notifications, you can configure the subject line, body and list of recipients, who should receive this notification.
- Bug fix: The error, when a user is trying to stop a search execution, has been fixed.
- Bug fix: When a user was trying to edit the template “Triggered by event type” before, it reset the type to “Manual”. We fixed that.
Notifications & Announcements
- Bug fix: The bug, when a reset of the “main text” field happens while editing an announcement’s name, has been fixed.